Thursday, 21 October 2010

Astrids Room

These are the first few photo's of Astrid room in the caravan. It is hard to see the dirt but the whole place was so dirty that I couldn't even camp in it at first.



At first I thought we might be able to do it up so we could live in it eventually but now I can't see that happening. So the caravan has become a bit of fun trying out different painting techniques.



We are doing things on a shoe string so we are using left over paint form Astrids' room at home. We, Astrid and myself, started with a technique I had done once before, spongeing. Start with the darkest colour and move on to the lightest. Here the options were bright blue, a paler blue and pale blue.


The room is nearly 'finished' just needs a carpet. Rich has found some left from Astrids room. It might fit. Will add the photo once the carpet is in. I am not trying to keep things particularly straight or to do it very well as the caravan will very likely be sold for nothing in a few years time and replaced, hopefully, by a new one that we could maybe live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment